BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Work Oledi :)

Salam and happy working everyone.. happy mencari rezeki everyone :) so long time I did not write in here bcoz the days so busy and lots of things that comes and go so very fast. perhaps the next coming day I will always keep on date with my baby bloggy diary and have time to spend ideas here. according to the title above , I currently working with Telekom Malaysia Kota Bharu as one of the pegawai here. Thank You Allah for bring me back here. new things learnt here. the environment was ok but theres no any hensem boy staff here who I can usha2 or cuci mata :P wawawa , BUBU tahu nie mmg parah babe.kehkehkeh. the fisrt week here, so blury with the TM systems, even learning way is quite boring and so complicated , I just learn for make it perfect and better. I should be Thankful enough to everyone who gave me the guide and their decision in order to choose this kind of job. it was because, theres no any stress on job duties. maybe Im still new here and the process of learning is still on. so the working duties yg pressure not pass up to me. so good for me as well, rite. ooo one more thing, end of last year, i sudah menjadi someone fiance. lalala. he is of course incik BUBU , the one and only I love for. the wedding date still in our planning. we decided to choose end of this year, but I prefer to postpone by next year to avoid flood plus I newly registered in working areas, so at time I need a time to collect some money brings to the wedding expense as well kan. takkan fully I nak depends on parents. sooner I will update with the engagement pics okay. c u then. AsSalam everyone. with love, -atia-

0 comments: