BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

EGOISM OF US or U, man!!!??? sounds mad...huhu is it atia???? just a bit ;)

Salam and have a nice day pepal

Ermm, the title rrr seems like atia not in a good mood. yaa i am not feeling well, both internally and externally. huh! i meant soul. lets jump to the title above, egoism?? what u guys can illustrates that word could be..  egoism is the very essence of a noble soul. its come from inside which u guys can control it by ur own. but in another way, a man sometimes makes me in a terrible place. sometimes ya. it is the place where our limitation and our egoism are revealed to us. when we begin to get in quarrel or something that clashing some thought, dear...why u can't give me some space to make me feels that u are the one and feels safe when i am with u. why u just leave me like i am nobody meant to u. keep silents on ur own. i just wanna be happy like others. like we discover our weaknesses together when we had problems, not just hiding away from me. is it the problem would be settled? u can imagine a day without having any news from u?  i mean daily report that we did everyday. sometimes i just 'bermuka2' with my plastic face ini, ade masalah tp buat2 xda masalah. contrast, u have officemates that can make cheers u up, chilling with besties. me here? lonely..waiting for u but..u just take for granted! ok, fine.. if u feel comfy doing that. just go ahead. thnx byk2. u make me hurt. odios. i am belongs parents not u! peace V. 

from truly mully heart, 
-atia-

0 comments: